Saturday, April 26, 2014

LOVE Quotes [best with pictures]

Love quotes from books / movies

1
The Notebook love quotes
"So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s gonna be really hard. We’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day…" – Ryan Gosling, The Notebook
2
Gone with the Wind quote
"No, I don’t think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That’s what’s wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how." –Gone with the Wind
3
Sense and Sensibility quote
"My heart is, and always will be, yours." – Sense and Sensibility
4
Sleepless In Seattle quote
"It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together… and I knew it." – Tom Hanks, Sleepless In Seattle
5
Love Story quote
"Love means never having to say you’re sorry." – Ali MacGraw, Love Story
Photo credit: New Line Cinema via WENN.com

Love quotes from books / movies

6
The Notebook quote
"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever." – The Notebook
7
Wizard of Oz quote
"Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable." – Wizard of Oz
8
Braveheart quote
"Your heart is free, have the courage to follow it." – Braveheart
9
Notting Hill quote
"Don’t forget I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her." – Notting Hill
10
Catch and Release quote
"Life is messy. Love is messier." – Catch and Release
11
Dirty Dancing quote
"I’m scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I’m with you." – Dirty Dancing
12
Legally Blonde quote
Elle (Reese Witherspoon): "You’re breaking up with me because I’m too… blonde?" Warner Huntington III (Matthew Davis): "Well, no. That’s not entirely true…" Elle: "Then what? My boobs are too big?" – Legally Blonde

Love quotes from celebrities

13
Miss Piggy quote
"Only time can heal your broken heart, just as only time can heal his broken arms and legs." – Miss Piggy
14
Oprah Winfrey quote
"Don’t settle for a relationship that won’t let you be yourself." – Oprah Winfrey
15
Marilyn Monroe quote
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." – Marilyn Monroe
16
Bette Davis quote
"Pleasure of love lasts but a moment. Pain of love lasts a lifetime." – Bette Davis
17
Cher quote
"Men are a luxury. Not a necessity." – Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment